Wednesday 16 April 2014

A Motivational story - How To Stop Gossip, Rumour And Backbiting ? | TheQuotes.Net - Motivational Quotes

A Motivational story - How To Stop Gossip, Rumour And Backbiting ? | TheQuotes.Net - Motivational Quotes

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high
esteem. One day an acquaintance met the great philosopher and said, “Do
you know what I just heard about your friend?”
“Hold on a minute,”
Socrates replied. “Before telling me anything I’d like you to pass a
little test. It’s called the Triple Filter Test.”
“Triple filter?”
“That’s
right,” Socrates continued. “Before you talk to me about my friend, it
might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you’re going to
say. That’s why I call it the triple filter test. The first filter is
Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me
is true?”
“No,” the man said, “actually I just heard about it and.”....read more in above link
  

No comments:

Post a Comment